I have a rule of thumb when it comes to attending events: If it’s for a good cause, I’ll try my best to attend even if it puts me a bit out of my way. Being honest here, Century City is really out of my way, however I know that it’s for a good cause, and so I’ll give it my support. Really, I don’t like to sound like the public humanitarian junkie on the block, but I speak about this in an effort to try and influence others into supporting the CAFB.
What is it?
The Creative Angels Fashion Benefit was founded in 2012 by Prenessa Nalliah, to raise awareness & funds for the disadvantaged youth in Cape Town. Show your support by attending the CAFB on the 7 December. Book your tickets here: Creative Angels Fashion Benefit bookings
WIN: DOUBLE TICKET GIVEAWAY WITH TICKETS VALUED AT OVER R360!!!
RULES TO ENTER:
1. You must be residing in South Africa to enter.
2. You need to be able to make your own transport arrangements to and from the venue.
3. You must have sufficient contact details & an email address.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Simply follow me on twitter: @SAFashionQueenB
2. Leave a comment on this blog post.
It’s that simple! Good luck xx